Fix Shipping Fee CA$10 ,Free shipping if order over CA$78, cover All Canada/USA/ Main Land of China. Please remember to entry coupon code Y72ZT4XKZG to get free shipping when you check out and order over CA$78.
Propolis is a resin-like material from the buds of poplar and cone-bearing trees. Propolis is rarely available in its pure form. It is usually obtained from beehives and contains bee products. Propolis has a long history of medicinal use, dating back to 350 B.C., the time of Aristotle. Greeks have used propolis for abscesses; Assyrians have used it for healing wounds and tumors; and Egyptians have used it for mummification. It still has many medicinal uses today, although its effectiveness has only been shown for a couple of them.
Propolis is used for canker sores and infections caused by bacteria (including tuberculosis), by viruses (including flu, H1N1 “swine” flu, and the common cold), by fungus, and by single-celled organisms called protozoans. Propolis is also used for cancer of the nose and throat; for boosting the immune system; and for treating gastrointestinal (GI) problems including Helicobacter pylori infection in peptic ulcer disease. Propolis is also used as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. People sometimes apply propolis directly to the skin for wound cleansing, genital herpes and cold sores; as a mouth rinse for speeding healing following oral surgery; and for the treatment of minor burns.
– Helps lower blood pressure.
– Ability to calm the symptoms of seasonal allergies.
– Considers to stimulate the growth of new tissue in addition to preventing infection.
– Many of the organic acids in propolis have long lists of biological activites, including anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiallergic, antimutagenic, antihistamine and spasmolytic actions, and are found in numerous medicinal and armoatic culinary plants.
– Propolis has benn reported helpful in treating arthritis, boils, acne, asthma, dermatisis, ulcers, and inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease.
Natural Product Number(NPN):
Adults take 1 softgel, 1-2 times daily.
Recommended Use or Purpose:Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. (Traditionally) Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve sore throat and/or other mouth and throat infections.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use immediately.